[Kstars-devel] INDI Library v0.2 released

Marc Wolf marc at magevesa.demon.nl
Tue Sep 28 20:59:48 CEST 2004

Jasem,

I'm rather impressed by the way Kstars and INDI works, was able to connect my
telescope and philips web cam on a local and remote (old labtop) PC, so need
to start exploring the skies. Also need to find out how to increase the
shutter time from 1 second to a higher number on the Philips PCV 675K webcam.

My request would be whether it would be possible to support the Meade LPI
webcam or whether it is possible to get the usb software specs for further
development. Currently you need a rather heavy PC running .NET to be able to
get some pictures. Or going into the cheaper ccd camera's what kind of
camera's might be supported by indi over time?

For the fits viewer it might be usefull to add a feature to stack pictures.

I got a Meade LX200GPS and Philips webcam, so in case you need some testing or
bug fixing let me know.

Kind regards,
Marc