[Kstars-devel] KStars Scripts Archive

Marc Wolf marc at magevesa.demon.nl
Sat Oct 2 17:06:24 CEST 2004

Jasem, et al.

Would it not be possible to call the an INDI goto RA/Dec functions from the
lookToward( arg, telescope=true ) function.

- Which INDI method is actully sending the RA/Dec coordinates to the
telescope?
- Where are these methods called from from the KStars classes?

How does the RTML architecture looks like within KStars? Is it kind of
middleware software between KStars and INDI or a complete new low level
telescope interface controlled from KStars?

Regards,

--
Marc Wolf
marc at magevesa.demon.nl