[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat May 29 12:41:12 CEST 2004

CVS commit by mutlaqja:

Improving the device manager. Now we have a clear seperation between local, server, and client mode. The local mode starts a server and uses KStars as a client to connect to the server. The server mode only creates a server, KStars cannot control the device. The client mode connects to remote servers.

There is now a server log for all local and server devices, and an icon to distinguish between the two.

I removed the contrast icon bricon.png and replaced it with KDE's much better contrast icon.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  M +102 -14   devmanager.ui   1.7
  M +3 -3      fitsviewer.cpp   1.11
  M +106 -91   indidriver.cpp   1.22
  M +36 -23    indidriver.h   1.11
  M +2 -2      indimenu.cpp   1.12
  M +20 -16    telescopewizardprocess.cpp   1.17
  M +1 -1      data/Makefile.am   1.42
  M +7 -0      tools/.cvsignore   1.2
  R            data/bricon.png   1.1