[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri May 28 18:08:32 CEST 2004

CVS commit by mutlaqja:

Adding compression to INDI data streams: For video streams, FITS, and any arbitrary data type. The compression uses a very small and fast library (minizlo). It works quite well. The compression is lossless as we don't want to lose any detail in images, and also because we need to transmit different types of data.

This addition now makes it possible to transmit data decently over a network connection. Without compression, you can only use data-savvy devices locally.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  A            indi/lzo/.cvsignore   1.1
  A            indi/lzo/COPYING   1.1
  A            indi/lzo/Makefile.am   1.1
  A            indi/lzo/README.LZO   1.1
  A            indi/lzo/lzoconf.h   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
  A            indi/lzo/minilzo.c   1.1 [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: printf] [GPL (v2+)]
  A            indi/lzo/minilzo.h   1.1 [GPL (v2+)]
  M +1 -1      Makefile.am   1.118
  M +10 -10    fitsviewer.cpp   1.10
  M +2 -2      indidevice.cpp   1.27
  M +1 -1      indielement.h   1.6
  M +151 -54   indistd.cpp   1.15 [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: printf]
  M +5 -1      indistd.h   1.5
  M +1 -0      streamwg.cpp   1.5
  M +3 -3      indi/Makefile.am   1.22
  M +61 -41    indi/fli_ccd.c   1.8 [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: printf]
  M +98 -78    indi/v4ldriver.cpp   1.4 [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: printf]