[Kstars-devel] problem compiling cvs to add a little feature

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Tue May 18 23:01:04 CEST 2004

Jason Harris wrote:

>>do you think it's my fault or is the cvs broken in this moment?
>
> Seems that others have been seeing this as well.

is there any suggestion on how to fix it?

> This is in, since a few weeks ago.  The status bar can be configured to show
> RA/Dec and/or Az/Alt, or neither.

oh cool. it is not in kde 3.2.2 isn't it? I couldnt find this setting.

>>Again, I would like the "Find object" function to be more flexible than
>>simply search for something that "begins with" (jolly characters, regexp?).
>
> Yes, this is a good idea.  Depending on how things go with the existing TODO,
> it might have to wait until post-3.3...(we're short on time before the
> freeze, unfortunately)

I was looking for the comet 2001 Q4 and I had to look all the list
before finding it :)

I would like to contribute some work to Kstars. Now I've quite finished
with the new house and I should have more time for Kstars :)

ciao
Alessio Sangalli

PS aren't you on #kstars anymore???