[Kstars-devel] build problems

Jeff Woods jcwoods at bellsouth.net
Wed May 12 02:47:09 CEST 2004

Okay... everything works now.

Really odd, though.  I just pulled a new copy of the CVS tree a couple
of nights ago, and the admin directory wasn't there.  I checked (to the
extent of doing a "find . -type d -name admin " from the kdeedu
directory, and no sign of it!  I just wiped out my tree (again), and
pulled a new copy (again), but this time everything was there.

The Qt problem seems to have corrected itself as well.  Must have been
something in my environment before I pulled the clean copy.

Thanks for the help!