[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars/indi

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Jun 27 03:13:43 CEST 2004

There's definitely something very strange happening with INDI_P.  I
added a function to change the LED to a rectangular shape (in addition
to changing its color to green) in the "PS_OK" case statement of the
switch() in INDI_P::drawLt().  While the setColor() by itself does
nothing, when I add setShape(), the LED turns green and rectangular,
but the *wrong* LED is affected!

When I click on "Connect", it's the LED next to "Ports" that turns green
and rectangular, not the one next to "Connection".  Furthermore, after
a few seconds pass and my debug statement indicates that the LED color
returns to Grey, the "Ports" LED in the window remains Green.

I'm not sure what to make of this.

My changes to indiproperty.cpp are attached.

KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars