[Kstars-devel] [cvs]Sorry... a little problem of compilation...

jb ashashiwa at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 26 12:04:41 CEST 2004

Hi :)
It works well !

so my camera is supported... but my camera is a little special :
it's a toucam pro I, modified SC (steve chambers) to have ability to make long
exposure (10 s, 30 seconds..).
AND this modification is a "linux only" no // cable neede, all is commanded by
USB cable. (with DEL control of pwc driver)

Only one soft can control it :
Qastrocam. ( http:/www.3demi/net/qastrocam/doc )

So my cam works... almost :))

but when I bought a "new" toucam, it will be ok :)

Clear skies, and thanks for your help,

					JB

--
Pour débuter la webcam