[Kstars-devel] Its a mess!!!!

sachdeva at collide.info sachdeva at collide.info
Wed Jun 9 15:47:11 CEST 2004

Hi All,
Its been a week for me installing Kstars but still no success. I dont even
remember how many times I upgraded my PC. I did as stated in the INSTALL
files and in the mailing groups. I have now KDE-3.2.3, kdelibs with same
version, qt-3.3. Am using redhat 9.0. Can someone who has a running
version of Kstars send me his/her machine configuration(ex which KDE and
etc). I will try to take this combination atleast to make it compile. I
took the code from CVS, both for KStars, KDE and QT. I checked its latest.
Feedback is really neeeded.
Thanks for much help already given.
Kunal

--Computer is just like an air conditioner, it stops working as soons as
you open Windows.