[Kstars-devel] [asking]A little, very useful feature :)

Jean-Baptiste BUTET ashashiwa at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 28 11:20:50 CEST 2004

Hi all :)

I'm running KSTARS CVS-04072004 and and I wonder if a little feature,
very useful exists in it or not :

Tomorrow int the evening, I sayd to my self :
"dear, what a sky !! go and try to make a marathon in Sagitarius and
scorpion"

But I can't choose magnitude limit of objects (bug ?)... so... I've been
a little lost under tons of NGC.

So, is it possible (sure it is) and useful (I think it is) to choose
telescope's diameter  and select a part of sky (with ctrl for example) .
Once made, kstars can give us a list of NGC (class by magnitude, with
limit give by diameter of scope (relative magnitude is best, isn't it ?)
, highlight them.
Then, I could go-to on this.

Am I clear ?  :))

By this way, I could make a marathon night and have a good use of go-to
capability.

Clear skies,

					JB
--