[Kstars-devel] kstars-20040229 (pre-announcement)

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Feb 29 17:10:29 CET 2004

Hello,

I packaged up KDE_3_2_BRANCH last night for an independent release.  The
code was modified to compile under KDE 3.1.x (changed *.ui file
versions, adjusted configure.in.in).  Before I actually announce the
release, I'd appreciate it if someone could try compiling it.  I tested
it myself, of course, but I just want to be sure I didn't mess
something up.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/kstars/kstars-20040229.tar.bz2
(not a direct link)

I will probably wait for the KDE-3.2.1 announcement before posting on
kde-apps.org, freshmeat.net, and the kstars-announce ML.

thanks,
KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars