[Kstars-devel] Re: Do you intend to have support for other Computerised mount?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sun Feb 22 05:29:57 CET 2004

Hello,

> > However, I am wondering if you would be including support for other
> > computerised mount such as Meade LX-55 Mount or the Celestron
> > Computerised CG-5 mount?

The LX-55 uses the #497 Autostar so you can control it from KStars. Choose
"LX200 Autostar" from the telescope wizard menu.

I'm  not so sure about the CG-5, but I think it uses the same basic command
set the other celestron models employ. So select "Celestron GPS" or nextstar
and try the driver.

Hope this helps.

- Jasem