[Kstars-devel] Full screen mode

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Mon Feb 16 03:46:37 CET 2004

Hi Heiko,

> How do we go on from here? Shall I implement the full screen mode or
> is anyone else working on some central files anyway? It seems to be a
> question of just a few lines of code.

Yes!  Please go ahead.

> that we even have a standard action for this (konquerer and kig use
> the same symbol), so it would not even break strings in
> KDE_3_2_BRANCH.

...but you can't add it to BRANCH; this would count as a new feature.

> It would be nice, if there was also some way of changing the
> background colors of the menu and status bar. Then we might have an
> easy way to a full screen night vision. (But so far I do not know how
> to do that...)

This is on the TODO.  I haven't looked into it yet, but I would guess
there are DCOP functions for adjusting desktop colors...that would make
it very easy to do.

Welcome back!  :)

KStars: A KDE Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars