[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Pablo de Vicente p.devicente at wanadoo.es
Sat Feb 14 16:30:05 CET 2004

CVS commit by pvicente:

As far as I know I have addressed all pending issues concerning the
angular distance measurement tool.

- Instead of hardcoding the color Kstars now uses the colorscheme for plotting
  the ruler. This is defined in files .colors under the name AngularRuler.

- The angular measurement tool now may be triggered:
   either pressing [
   or clicking on the right mouse button on a object in the sky and
    selecting the item "Angular distance to....   ["
  and it is finished by:
   pressing ]
   or clicking on the right mouse button on an object in the sky and
   selecting the item "Compute angular distance .... ]"

- The angular distance can be measured on the empty sky when using the keys
  [ and ]. In that case the status bar only will show the result of the
  measurement. If one uses the popup menu one should select a valid sky
  object.

- Now the angular distance measurement mode can be cancelled by pressing Esc

- The ruler is correctly plotted in equatorial and horiontal coordinates mode.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

  M +3 -0      colorscheme.cpp   1.16
  M +2 -2      kspopupmenu.cpp   1.19
  M +19 -9     skymap.cpp   1.120
  M +15 -0     skymap.h   1.54
  M +1 -2      skymapdraw.cpp   1.48
  M +14 -4     skymapevents.cpp   1.83
  M +1 -0      data/chart.colors   1.11
  M +1 -0      data/default.colors   1.11
  M +1 -0      data/moonless-night.colors   1.4
  M +1 -0      data/night.colors   1.11