[Kstars-devel] scriptbuilder.cpp and .h

csommer1 at rochester.rr.com csommer1 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 20:07:09 CEST 2004

I'm kinda new around here but I have been looking at the scriptbuilder files.  I have created a patch that will prompt the user before overwriting an existing script.  It also places the script name as the dialog title as an added feature.

I don't have CVS access yet (lucky for you) so I just thought I would post it here for someone else to take a look at.  Let me know if what I did is OK and especially if you have any suggestions.  I have tested it out pretty well and don't think I missed anything but you never know.  :-)

Thanks,

Chris Sommer