[Kstars-devel] Re: kdeedu/libkdeedu [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun Apr 18 14:43:10 CEST 2004

Jason Harris writes:

> Once the issues have been worked out, I would like to propose to
> kde-core-devel that these classes be added to kdelibs for KDE4.
> However, I am not sure if any other apps besides KStars really need
> very remote dates.

If you intend to add it to kdelibs, you should make sure all the files
are properly licensed under the LGPL, the GPL is forbidden by KDE
policy in kdelibs.  At least the file extdatetime.h is under the GPL
currently.  I'm just mailing you because it's probably a good idea to
do this now, before too much people have had their hands on it.

cheers
domi