[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Sep 3 19:36:21 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 06:25 pm, Jason Harris wrote:
> Well, sorry about this, but there's a crash condition in the new WUT. :(

I spoke too soon, it's fixed now:

Fixed crash condition in my last commit, which was triggered when pressing
the "Change Location" button in the What's Up Tonight? tool.  The problem
was that LocationDialog expects its parent to be the KStars main window.
For now, I am passing the KStars pointer, but this expectation can
probably be considered a bug...

KStars:  A K Desktop Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars