[Kstars-devel] kdeedu/kstars/kstars [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Sep 3 19:25:46 CEST 2003

Well, sorry about this, but there's a crash condition in the new WUT. :(
If you press the "Change Location" button, KStars crashes.  The Crash handler
backtrace implicates the MapCanvas constructor, but that's bizarre enough
that I don't trust it at this point.

I apologize for not testing my changes better! :(

Jason

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 05:57 pm, Jason Harris wrote:
> CVS commit by harris:
>
> Added "Evening Only/Morning Only" option to the What's Up Tonight? tool
> (listed in 3.2 feature plan).  I also added a UI designer file for this
> tool.
>
> Other changes:
> + The Moon's Illumination fraction is now shown in the "Almanac"
>   section of the tool.
> + WUT now handles the possibility that the Sun or Moon may not
>   rise and set for some locations on some dates.
> + Can now alter the Date and Location from within the Tool.
>
> CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org
>

>   M +1 -1      Makefile.am   1.89
>   M +7 -5      ksmoon.h   1.13
>   M +235 -239  wutdialog.cpp   1.10 [POSSIBLY UNSAFE: printf]
>   M +30 -66    wutdialog.h   1.3

KStars:  A K Desktop Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars