[Kstars-devel] NGC/IC catalog

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Sep 2 15:45:48 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 02 September 2003 02:33 pm, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> I also guess having two catalogs is somewhat problematic. Would the
> decision of what type of catalog to be used be made by packagers or end
> users?

Well, I was thinking that we would ship Steinicke's "free for non-commercial
use" catalog by default, and that the catalog's header would include a URL
for the completely Free (but less complete) version, for anyone who would
rather use that.  For Debian, specifically.

KStars:  A K Desktop Planetarium
http://edu.kde.org/kstars