[Kstars-devel] Some features suggestions...

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri Oct 17 18:14:43 CEST 2003

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Welcome to the list.  Quiz mode is a great idea, and the DCOP scripting
> ability will let people create interactive behaviors like quizzes and games.
> At this point, the interactive portion of scripting is not ready, but it is
> on the TODO.  For now, you can script some pretty complex non-interactive
> "demos".  See the Script Builder tool (Ctrl+B) if you have a recent CVS
> version of KStars.

I haven't yet checked DCOP scripting, actually....
Not sure of the version I use, but i think it has the script builder,
I'll check next time.
I don't know the code, so I have no clue whether a quizz mode would be
hard or not to implement :)

> regards,
> Jason
>
> PS- the double-post of the original message is my fault, not Nicolas's...I
> should have discarded it when I saw he joined the list and reposted :)

Actually no, it's my fault :)
I posted after signing up, but didn't see Mozilla's 'From' wasn't the
right one ^_- (that's what you get for having many accounts !!)

Nicolas