[Kstars-devel] errors during install process

Mark Rogers rsimuk at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 15:24:59 CEST 2003

Hi all

well it compiles and all but says the follwing when I run the kstars
prog:

The file TZrules.dat could not be found.
Shutting down, because KStars cannot run properly without this file.
Place it in one of the following locations, then try again:
$(KDEDIR)/share/apps/kstars/%1
~/.kde/share/apps/kstars/%1

am I right in thinking that KDEDIR is a var that is set somewhere?

Many thanks
Mark