[Kstars-devel] Cities and bug report

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Dec 18 20:13:21 CET 2003

>I have a question: does the INDI protocol "syncronize" the space-time
>coordinates between the computer and telescope or not?

It can if the telescope supports it. You can enable this in "Configure INDI"
under the device menu, just check the Automatic Device Update checkboxes for
time and geography.

>Yesterday night I've ordered a book about QT (Programming with Qt by
>Dalheimer, Matthias Kalle, Oreilly) so I can read it when I loose time
>on the train.
>What are your advices to get ready to learn QT, KDE, and Kdevelop?? :)

I think the best place to start is to check out http://developer.kde.org/

Also, check out the tutorials at the kdevelop website. Good luck!! :-)

Clear skies,
Jasem