[Kstars-devel] status of INDI devices

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Sun Dec 14 18:16:48 CET 2003

Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> Otherwise, if then the program can connect to the telescope, everything
> is perfect. I've used the program to change from an object to another

I've found a little bug. If I select some object in Kstars to be tracked
by the telescope, and the object is out of the telescope limits (ie too
low on horizon) on the telescope's keyboard apperas a message saying to
press UNDO to stop the operation or ENTER to continue. However no error
  is displayed on kstars: a message box would be useful in this case.

I have a Celestron Nexstar 114GT telescope.

PS I use an USB-serial converter to control the telescope. The chipset
of this usb device is the pl2303, the same used by my GPS mouse. It
works nicely under linux.

bye
as