[EXTERNAL] Adding Filters to 64bit Version of Kst

Maher, Stephen F. (GSFC-665.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] stephen.f.maher at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 17 11:46:26 GMT 2021

Thank you Nicolas and Tormod for the comments.

Kst is too good to let things lapse!

I've always cringed at large Make-based systems (Java+Maven has been making me happier for many years), but I'd be happy to take on some specific tasks of helping the build process.  Please let me know.

Cheers,
Steve