Setting data ranges

farzad jaani farzadjani.jpc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:01:11 GMT 2020

Dear KDE,

First of all, I want to say thank you for your powerful software.

I am currently working on a project about the acoustic emission signal
processing. I found that Kst is the most powerful software for real-time
acoustic emission signal processing.

As you explained in the video tutorial (kst presentation#3) it is possible
to use *time *instead of *frames*.

[image: image.png]

I downloaded the kst 2.0.8.exe (win32 or win64), but this feature was not
active.

[image: image.png]

Could you please send me the link (kst.plot2.0.8 win32) to use time instead
of frames. Unfortunately, I can not find the ''.exe'' file in the special
versions.

[image: image.png]

Also, I need to add a new plugin (wavelet decomposition) to kst.
I think you have experience in plugin creation in kst. But, I don't know
how to create a new plugin in kst.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly help me.

Thanks a bunch.

Farzad Jani