[EXTERNAL] Data Wizard file open dialog opens only directories not files

Maher, Stephen F. (GSFC-665.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] stephen.f.maher at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 25 13:09:10 GMT 2019

Hi,

I have noticed that KST remembers (I assume via some preference saved somewhere) what types of files you have been working with (e.g., text or binary or directory-based [dirfile]) and can make it awkward to switch between the two.  When it doesn't "remember" dirfile formats, I open the "format" file within a dirfile directory to open a dirfile (it doesn't recognize the entire directory as being a dirfile).  My point is that you might try clearing the preferences or try and open some other type of file.

Steve