pyKst DataVector and scientific notation

Steve Maher steve.f.maher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:24:59 GMT 2019

Hi All,

I've returned to pyKst and adding a locked-to-data label and have been
making progress.  However, one obstacle is on most of our plots use
SecondsSince1970 as the X axis and when I query (via pyKst) values for that
DataVector, they are returned (as strings) using scientific notation.  In
this format,  I will, for example receive "1.54843e+09" when the actual
value is 1548425946.  This is an "error" of ~4000 seconds, which is a
problem.  I don't see any relevant options in pyKst.  In Kst, "View Vector
Values" shows the full precision.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve