Build help - Windows

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:38:40 GMT 2019

Steve,

This was cross-built on Ubuntu 14.04 on the Travis build service. All
the details are in cmake/travis.sh.

Well, almost all :) When I cross-built getdata 0.10.0 the compilation
failed with a wrong number of arguments to "mkdir". I guess this is a
typical mingw configure/build issue where the configure scripts detect
one version of mkdir (requiring two arguments) and another version is
picked up during build (requiring one argument). After the aborted
first run of make, I edited src/gd_config.h.in to say "#define
MKDIR_NO_MODE 1", and then rerun make. Of course, the real solution is
further up the chain but I haven't looked into this.

Regards,
Tormod