[Kst] Antw: Re: Collected requests

Gunter Koenigsmann Gunter.Koenigsmann at semikron.com
Thu Apr 7 13:05:34 UTC 2016

Dear Barth,

Sorry that I needed this much time to respond. But I wanted to contact
all users first I have collected reports from.

>You will notice coordinates on the status bar.  Normally these are the
coordinates of the
>mouse cursor.  If you select "Highlight Data Points" on the toolbar,
then a marker will
>appear on the curve 'near' the mouse and the status bar coordinates
will be of that point
>instead.
>
>Now, if you hit 'c', a small cross will appear whereever the active
point was, and when you
>now move the mouse, the offset in xy will appear on the status bar as
well as the
>coordinates.  'C' clears this mode.
None of us has noticed this feature. But it actually works fine =>
Loads of thanks!

>>  - Secondly if the position of the 1st cursor could be used as a
>> variable in an equation this wouldn't be too bad, neither.
>
>oooh... interesting.  Might be both useful /and/ easy.
Cool! Didn't think that it was even possible. ...but helpful it would
be.

>Yeah... we really should.  The Ubuntu ppa and the Windows packages
(travis build) are
>kept up to date, so you can use those in the mean time (which is why I
haven't pushed as
>hard as I could to keep up to date with actual releases.)
Unfortunately the 64-bit-windows build lacks all the interesting
plug-ins... ...but on Ubuntu I always use the version from git which is
astonishingly stable. And - as one of my friends uses to say: KST is the
fastest.

Kind regards,

 Gunter.

Gunter Königsmann
R&D/RDSSD

Tel:     +49 911-6559-6025
Fax:    +49 911-6559-776747

www.semikron.com
gunter.koenigsmann at semikron.com

SEMIKRON Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
Sigmundstrasse 200, 90431 Nürnberg, Germany
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRA 13650
Komplementär:
SEMIKRON Elektronik Verwaltungs GmbH
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 21338
Geschäftsführer:
Harald Jäger
Christian Müller
Peter Sontheimer

IMPORTANT NOTICE - The contents of this email and attachments are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
copy, distribute or rely on this email and should please return it
immediately or notify us by telephone. While we take every reasonable
precaution to screen out computer viruses from emails, attachments to
this email may contain such viruses. We cannot accept liability for loss
or damage resulting from such viruses.  The integrity of email across
the Internet cannot be guaranteed and SEMIKRON will not accept liability
for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium for
transmissions by or to SEMIKRON.