[Kst] slowness due to QPainterPath::arcTo

Jean-Dominique Barnichon jdbarnichon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:00:14 UTC 2015

Dear Barth,

I produced a very small example that produces the message (using
Kst-2.0.x-2015.01.11-06.04, under windows 7)
Here it is:

Time;Var1;Var2;Var3;Var4
1.89;0.109125;0.1717501;0.1248751;-1.5
1.9;;;;-1.5

After loading these very few data (using ";" as data delimitor and "."
as decimal separator), if you plot in the same graph Var1, Var2 & Var3
as a function of time, then the message appears.
The problem comes from the 3 data that are empty on the second line,
that is: ";;;;"

Of course one could argue that the data files should be "clean" (i.e.
without 4 successive ";") , but we do not always have the control on
theses files, they come as they are.

I am not aware where I should open a bug report, please let me know so
that I can do it.
Thanks
JD