[Kst] Tableau Users Accounts

Abraham Bac abraham.bac at equalityleads.com
Tue Jun 9 13:27:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if you had any chance to review my below email that I had
sent earlier. I am writing this mail as a reminder if you missed to review
it for the first time.

Please write back to me if you want to learn more about our services and if
you have other criteria in mind other than the below mentioned titles and
industries or any other industries. We are pretty much sure to provide the
same information for you. Thank you!

Look forward to hear from you!

-------

Abraham Bac