[Kst] Tableau Users Accounts

Abraham Bac abraham.bac at equalityleads.com
Mon Jun 8 20:07:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring our recently compiled database of
Tableau users with opt and verified information?

  We can also provide you accounts related to: business intelligence, data
visualization, data analysis, dashboards

Other list you might be interested in:

o    Cloudera users

o    QlikTech users

o    Splunk users

o    MicroStrategy users

o    AppTio users

o    SAS users

o    Tibco users & so on

Companies have been categorized based on -

.         Level of urgency in implementing the above services - 1-2 months,
3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months ,

.         Location

.         Revenue Size : 25M-50M ; 51M-100M ; 101M-500M ; 500M-1B ,

.         Sub product categorization and many more.

Should this be interest to you, please email me back.

Should you be targeting a different audience, please let me know and we can
help you with a customized data set.

Regards,

Abraham Bac

Technology List Consultant