[Kst] Build on Debian with GSL

Adrien Ott adrien.ott at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 14:43:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

While trying to build kst2 with GSL on Debian, using steps described here :
https://kst-plot.kde.org/download/source_code.phphttps://kst-plot.kde.org/download/source_code.php

I had to ignore the "can't find cbp file" in QtCreator after setting the
build dir, andcmake was launched, but GSL_DIR was not found.
cmake says: "Not found: Gsl, set GSL_DIR"

I set it on the terminal prior launch of QtCreator. That's apparently not
enough. What's the way to go ? I must be missed a point here.

QTCreator is version 3.2.1 based on Qt 5.3.2 (GCC 4.9.2, 64 bit)

The kst2 source is a git clone from github's master

I could compile and run kst2 without GSL though.

 Thanks,

Adrien