[Kst] Date and time in csv

Berse, Matthias Matthias.Berse at raith.de
Wed Feb 25 12:37:22 UTC 2015

Hi Gunter,

I think you need to get rid of the "," in your CSV in order to make it work with tabs. Otherwise the , would still be interpreted as part of the number and yield strange results.

Is it live data, or can you preprocess it? A quick sed session could easily transform your CSV into something KST will understand.

Thanks,

Matthias
Raith GmbH
Matthias Berse
Development Engineer - R & D

email: mailto:Matthias.Berse at raith.de
phone: +49 (231) 95004 351
fax: +49 (231) 95004 460
web: http://www.raith.com
Raith GmbH - Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 8 - 44263 Dortmund - Deutschland / Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrer / managing director: Dr. Ralf Jede // Handelsregister / trade register: Dortmund HRB 8984
Steuer-Nr. / tax number: 315/5765/0135 // Ust.-IdNr. / VAT number: DE 124 727 617