[Kst] resubmission of annotation exporting

Ben Lewis benlewis003 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:27:44 UTC 2015

Hi Jason,

I would like to be able to help you with your enquiry but I'm not a Kst developer and I don't really
understand your question. Maybe others are also having trouble understanding your question. I'm not
sure what you mean by:

/"I would like to have the ability to highlight all//y data points at the same time as I pan through
the data with my right//and left arrow keys, contrasted to being limited to highlighting data
on//just one curve as it is now."/

Can you explain this another way or send a screen shot?

Annotations, linked to data, are possible. See this video from the 3min 50sec mark.

https://youtu.be/rI7nYHlz6rs

As for exporting your annotations, I do not know what would be required.

I also would very much like the ability to plot multiple curves in the same plot with their own
y-scale. There is a discussion on this topic here.

https://bugs.kde.org/126743

Regards, Ben