[Kst] Antw: Re: Apply df1.kst for df1.dat to df2.dat from kst2 GUI

Gunter Koenigsmann Gunter.Koenigsmann at semikron.com
Mon Apr 20 05:04:27 UTC 2015

Gunter Königsmann
R&D

Tel:     +49 911-6559-6025
Fax:    +49 911-6559-776747

www.semikron.com
gunter.koenigsmann at semikron.com

SEMIKRON Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
Sigmundstrasse 200, 90431 Nürnberg, Germany
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRA 13650
Komplementär:
SEMIKRON Elektronik Verwaltungs GmbH
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 21338
Geschäftsführer:
Harald Jäger
Christian Müller
Peter Sontheimer
>>> Nicolas Brisset <nicolas.brisset at free.fr> 19.04.2015 21:36 >>>
Hi Roger,

> Basically, changing the .kst files from an editor is not recommended,
even though under most circumstances it will work.
Off-Topic, admittedly. but I have to edit the files by hand every time
since kst insists on using absolute paths to all files. My collegues see
the whole development project in a different path than I do, though. I
am not against absolute paths. But - would it be possible to save the
current path in the project file and to fall back searching for files
relative to the current project path if they cannot be found otherwise?

Thanks a lot,
and
Kind regards,

   Gunter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE - The contents of this email and attachments are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
copy, distribute or rely on this email and should please return it
immediately or notify us by telephone. While we take every reasonable
precaution to screen out computer viruses from emails, attachments to
this email may contain such viruses. We cannot accept liability for loss
or damage resulting from such viruses.  The integrity of email across
the Internet cannot be guaranteed and SEMIKRON will not accept liability
for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium for
transmissions by or to SEMIKRON.