[Kst] No autoupdate with dirfiles on Windows 7

Steve Maher Stephen.F.Maher at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 19 19:13:22 UTC 2014

Funny, this method didn't work when saving my dirfile on a different drive
(same machine, but new drive is SSD and the old was not).

However, getting the modified date (instead of the length) seems to do the
trick in this situation (I'm now querying both length and mod date just in
case).  Also, querying just the "Reference" file is sufficient.

Steve