[Kst] No autoupdate with dirfiles on Windows 7

Steve Maher Stephen.F.Maher at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 18 19:53:43 UTC 2014

To followup on this issue, to get around kst not seeing dirfile updates on
Windows, I just do the following (Java) after writing new data.

    private void triggerKstUpdate(String archiveDirectory)
    {
        for (File file : new File(archiveDirectory).listFiles())
        {
            file.length();
        }
    }

Apparently asking Windows to calculate the file lengths triggers an update
of the file metadata.

Steve