[Kst] Building Python cmake error

Kevin Burr kburr at kylowave.com
Tue Jul 15 15:35:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

    In the CMake GUI I turned on kst_python, kst_python_build but left
kst_python_prefix blank, hoping cmake would use some sort of default path
(I did try giving it a path but it make no difference to the error)

    When I did a configure I received this error:
          CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:362 (add_subdirectory):
          The source directory

          E:/Work/kst/pyKst

          does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.

    The pyKst directory doesn't contain a cmake file, but the cmake/pyKst
directory does.

     Is there something obvious I have done wrong?

Thank-you