[Kst] Path to Kst executable

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Oct 31 11:57:34 UTC 2013

Hi Ben,

This bug is Windows-specific and crept in when I changed something for 2.0.7 and forgot to account for Windows differences (you know, / vs \). Sorry...
It's fixed in the current git, of which you find a snapshot at http://kst-plot.github.io/kst-build/ where you get an automatic build after each commit.
Could you please try that and let us know if it's working OK for you?
You can also have a look at the new multi-vector view (View->Vectors) or the filter in the datamanager :-)

Nicolas