[Kst] [Kst-plot/kst] b288dc: buffer limit needs to be 64 bit

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Nov 2 14:36:09 UTC 2013

Peter,

It could be that I got a -fno-exceptions from LabPlot compile options. It seems cmake mixes options between projects somehow...
I've just done a clean build and it seems to compile through.

So I had a quick look at the progress widget and I find it a bit odd positioned. I definitely think it would be better integrated in the status bar.
Moreover, I thought kst was hanging while using the change data tool because the parsing was done and it took many more seconds to get finished, so I think we need to think of a way to add more feedback when working on the vectors themselves.

Nicolas