[Kst] Support for NetCDF4 files: yes or no?

Ross Williamson rwilliamson at astro.caltech.edu
Thu May 16 20:21:46 UTC 2013

I'm currently porting my netcdf4 code to the latest KST.  I have a
problem where I can add vectors to _fieldlist  but they do not show up
in the Available data column in the wizard.  I've been using
sampledatasource  as an example.  Is the some naming convention of
flags that need to be set?  I tried outputting _fieldList inside
DataWizardPageDataSource::sourceValid but it is blank so it's either
removing the data or it's looking at the wrong class.

Any help much appreciated as I'm currently stuck.