[Kst] Displaying a huge number of points

Janvrot janvrot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:54:38 UTC 2013

Hi

The hover laziness seems to depend only on the number of points, not on the
patch itself. It also shows up with a popup menu from the right mouse button
on the chart.

I'll keep OpenGL disabled, and about the 'make install', yes, I'm using
cmake and qt creator to edit/debug and simply command prompt make for the
release build. On a second thought, better post this issue on another topic
so we don't loose focus on this all points / huge nbr of points issue.

Regards
Janvrot