[Kst] Modification of the label in command line mode

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Feb 18 12:31:59 UTC 2013

Or you could use a file which provides variable names in the header (if ASCII or any other format supporting variable names).
If you read the file once with the GUI (Tools -> Data Wizard) and set the format correctly - you can even make it the default for all subsequent files - then I suppose you could read the data from the command line with appropriate names and they'd be picked up by the plot.
I'm assuming since I don't really use the command line, but rather the data wizard associated to the change data file tool or the -F switch on the command line.

Nicolas