[Kst] new plugin

Hemal hemal_chevli at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 07:17:50 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm a electronics engineer, I have used KST as a poor man oscilloscope using arduino.
I achived this by sending sensor value in csv formate.
I used GTKterm to log incoming data to a file, which was read by kst at the same time and I got plotted data.

I'm trying to make a plug-in for kst, which will be able to read /write to serial port and log the data to a file and plot it, it will also have settings to set the serial port and baudrate, selection of channels to read(currently arduino based on the atmega328 have 6 analog input pins).

Is any one working on somthing like this?

--
Regards
Hemal M. Chevli