[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Wed Nov 21 22:17:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

sorry, but these days I have very little time. I manage to send a couple of mails, but I haven't come around to adding the offset and time index options I meant to, even though it should be easy...
Anyway, see my comments below to Peter's last changes and your (Barth) comments.
To sum up because it may be somewhat entangled below:
- if the X axis contains C time, set interpretation to C time, that can't hurt and otherwise many users will be confused (C time is not intuitive)
- for the display format add something to the page where we select the X axis. Minimal version: a checkbox to automatically set the display format, complete version: the controls we currently have in the X-Axis dialog

We probably need to experiment a bit, it's not always easy to discuss theoretically...

Nicolas