[Kst] Kst acceptable time formats

Truch, Matthew - 0775 - MITLL matthew.truch at ll.mit.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:52:36 UTC 2012

For what it's worth, sub-second support is currently available if you use the ctime format (seconds since the UNIX epoch).

For example, if I read a vector which containes the following datum, 1327654321.143, and tell kst to interpret that as ctime, it'll display something like Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:52:01.143.

Matthew Truch