[Kst] Kst Antivirus Scan Report on FileCluster.com

FileCluster Security security at filecluster.com
Wed Feb 29 00:39:08 UTC 2012

Dear Developer,Kst has been downloaded and tested by Filecluster Labs on 29 Feb 2012 with today's best antivirus engines: BitDefender Antivirus, Kaspersky Antivirus, NOD32 and Avira Antivirus. The report shows that Kst has been found clean of any viruses or malware and has been flagged as safe to install.
             You can find the detailed antivirus scan reports at this page: http://www.filecluster.com/Antivirus-Report/Kst.html. (if the page isn't working, please allow between 5-30 mins for the cache to refresh)
			 Please keep in mind that we will constantly scan your software with each version update or on-demand, if necessary. We have also displayed a clean award within FileCluster to assure our visitors that Kst is clean and safe to install.If you feel that this report could add value to your visitors as well, you can use any of the banners presented within the report page.
			 Future development of this feature will depend on feedback, so any suggestions or general feedback are greatly appreciated. Also, mentioning this report onto your blog, news page or press releases is highly appreciated, encouraging us to improve the scanner and extend it even further.
             If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving such notifications, please contact us via email and let us know. Keep in mind that by unsubscribing, you will never receive any emails from FileCluster again, such as promotions, security reports, community feedback and so on.

			 Don't hesitate to contact us for any issues regarding our security service.

             Best Regards,
			 Jamie P. - FileCluster Security
			 www.filecluster.com