[Kst] Kst 2.0.4: Bug in Shared Axis mode +Tied Zoom

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Oct 18 06:33:50 UTC 2011

Hi Ralph,

that definitely sounds like a bug. Shared axes are new and therefore not completely tested...
Normally to report bugs, you're expected to go to http://bugs.kde.org (I recommend to use the Help->Bug Report Wizard menu). You have to register on bugs.kde.org but it normally won't create high mail traffic, as you get information only for the bugs you report or explicitly ask to monitor. Can you do that?

It's nice that you're using kst and taking time to report bugs. I think 2.0.4 is pretty usable already, and it can only get better if you -and others- help by reporting bugs (feel free to even fix them!).

Thanks,

Nicolas