[Kst] Update on kde-apps.org

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Thu Oct 6 19:51:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

not having time for much more these days, I'm at least monitoring the download count on sf.net. 2.0.4 is already pretty close to having reached the overall number for 2.0.3 and that only a couple of days after the release, and before I have exhausted all the communication ideas I have :-) Sounds good, doesn't it? The trend is definitely positive.

One thing I find pretty interesting is to separate the communication actions in time, so that we can see the influence of each action on the download statistics (aka evaluating the efficiency of the various communication channels). One thing we should do in the coming days is update kde-apps.org. Barth, I think you're the only one who can do it...
And a related question: should we register kst also on qt-apps.org as the 2.x series is no longer dependent on KDE?